Search This Blog

Sunday, February 1, 2009

* chu 3 4 5 6 7

chu 3 morning sent my parents go airport in the early morning ~
they go china to pass the CNY ~ ^^


im free this 5 days ,but not really good to me
cos need to do lot of house work ...
feed dogs everyday early in the morning also ...

cant go anywhere cos need to accompany sis ..
haih ...




near my house there is a ban mian shop this mee killing me ,but nice to eat ~

this few days ,my cousins move in my house

v crazy fall into the mahjiong ~


wakakak
i learn to play this b4

but always forget how to sek wu ..
this few days,im getting good in this game jor
althought without gambling ...


friday ,my big sis went melaka ...
im the eldest in this house ...

aduiii ~ make me big head
big big small small pekara i do it ..

still can handle it lar ~
date for play basketball
but just 5 persons ...
at last cancelled jor ... ><


chu6, finally get out for some activities
still 5 persons , silly ...
me ck ctmsyk penguin nana

bai nian ,nana house n penguin house
play mahjiong again in penguin house ...



guess the winner is ??

= ctmsyk =

but v r happy , sports day ~
play basketball but dint bring ball ...

then join 1 uncle play for 10min

next round
badminton ...
with 'pai' but without ball again ~!!!

today not so luck at all
but v end up happily~
go yamcha n then back home at 11pm ~

morrow starts work again ...

my granpa with a table of huge food ~ haha

1 comment: