Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

* I'm Guli

last week i've win 2 contest in ifeel magazine
there is 'im not a shopaholic' + optic-free
here is those prizes ~ *
not bad huh~


wanna blog for long time ago ~
but i really have no time ...
last friday, my mom & elder sis wif grandma, jimui
fly to china, vacation + bai zhu xian
gosh ~ !

then im gonna do all those housework,
wash cloth,dried cloth.
clean up the floor
ironing the cloth ...

tis simply housework ald gonna killed me ~
just iron cloth + clean the floor took me 2 hours
fuiiiyohh ~

somemore,working also a lot of work to do
cos my elder sis take leave ... her parts of job i follow up
at night , classssssssss

huah ~ no time no time
exhaust ~ ><"

rushing for the drama : rosy business
episod 21 ~ keep on going
i wanna finish it asap

gtg lar ~ miss u all much ~

1 comment: